"Ordinary Women--Extraordinary Strength"
Can a woman be strong? If she is strong, will she therefore be dominating, masculine or controlling? What is a Christian woman to do with the Bible's promises of strength, might and power? Are they intended for men only, or can they be understood in a way that will release women to be both powerful and feminine? In this Biblical perspective of feminine potential, Barbara Cook discusses what it means to be women of strength and godliness. With a penetrating look at Scripture, from the Old Testament to the New, from verses everyone agrees with to problem sections of Scripture, she explores the meaning of true strength and true Christian womanhood. Paul Yonggi Cho calls this "a tremendous book for women today who aspire to be more and to discover the power Source that doesn't disappear when the pressure is on."
by Barbara Cook, Aglow International, 1988
Shipping and Discounts
- Price includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
- For shipping to Canada, approximately $2.00 USD per book will be added upon checkout.
- To ship Outside North America, shipping varies and will be invoiced separately. For an estimate before ordering, please call 360-678-1248 or email.
- Discounts are available for book orders over $100, some exceptions apply. Call 360-678-1248 to inquire.
- To redeem a Gift Certificate, please order by phone at 360-678-1248.