"How to Raise Good Kids"
This book came out of Barbara's personal Bible studies on parenting, which were shared in groups of young mothers and then in daily radio broadcasts. Practical, biblical information on teaching such things a honesty, confidence, and encouraging a child's relationship with God. Each chapter includes the scriptures and outline for a parents' Bible study anyone can lead. Used by many churches for parent groups, women's studies and gifts to new parents.
by Barbara Cook, Bethany House, 1978
Shipping and Discounts
- Price includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
- For shipping to Canada, $3.00 USD per book will be invoiced separately.
- To ship Outside North America, shipping varies and will be invoiced separately. For an estimate before ordering, please call 360-678-1051 or email.
- Discounts are available for book orders over $100, some exceptions apply. Call 360-678-1051 to inquire.
- To redeem a Gift Certificate, please order by phone at 360-678-1051