"Prayers and Promises for My Little Grandchild"When Jerry tells stories of treasured moments with his grandchildren, they resound with wisdom. When he kneels to pray, his heart overflows with love for God and the grandkids he's been blessed with. And when well-known artist Laurie Snow Hein paints children, she captures the joy and delight of childhood in beautiful, vibrant paintings. By pairing Laurie's artwork with Jerry's writings, this tender collection of real-life insights, prayers, and Scripture verses inspires loving relationships between the generations. Grandparents will appreciate receiving this heartfelt gift book on the special occasion of a birth, birthday, or as a way for loved ones to simply say thank you. Giving it to a dear grandchild is a sweet way for grandparents to remind the children in their lives that they are loved, treasured, and prayed for. By Jerry Cook, Harvest House Publishers, 2012
Shipping and Discounts
- Price includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
- For shipping to Canada, $2.00 USD per book will be invoiced separately.
- To ship Outside North America, shipping varies and will be invoiced separately. For an estimate before ordering, please call 360-678-1248 or email.
- Discounts are available for book orders over $100, some exceptions apply. Call 360-678-1248 to inquire.
- To redeem a Gift Certificate, please order by phone at 360-678-1248.