"A Few Things I've Learned Since I Knew it All"
Jerry Cook's life was shaken by two traumas. First, he had a heart attack. Second, he suffered a chemical imbalance that brought on severe depression and prolonged emotional upheaval. His approach to life, as well as his personal theology, had to be rethought. He emerged from his ordeal with a firmer grasp on the reality around him and in closer step with God. Through the traumas of Jerry's life, God led him to discoveries that have opened a richer life for him, one balanced with joy and gratitude. That's what this book is about. It's a handbook of hope forged in the fires of the author's experience. Anyone caught in doubt, depression or the trauma of unexpected life events will find that Jerry has deeply experienced their emotions and emerged from the darkness with guidance that will help them through it.
by Jerry Cook (with Stan Baldwin), Word Publishing, 1989
Shipping and Discounts
- Price includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
- For shipping to Canada, approximately $2.00 USD per book will be added upon checkout.
- To ship Outside North America, shipping varies and will be invoiced separately. For an estimate before ordering, please call 360-678-1248 or email.
- Discounts are available for book orders over $100, some exceptions apply. Call 360-678-1248 to inquire.
- To redeem a Gift Certificate, please order by phone at 360-678-1248.