"Choosing to Love: The Odyssey of a Relationship"
RE-RELEASED IN 2014
Jerry Cook wrote the well-known book, "Love, Acceptance and Forgiveness," used by pastors and churches around the world. Simply being in an environment of love, acceptance and forgiveness is a healing experience. In a marriage, this environment produces a joyous partnership, relaxed comfort, and romantic love that survives the crises of life. Even hardships serve only to build stronger bonds.
Contrary to popular notions, a romantic marriage does not come from “hard work” – not even from “communication.” Nervous tension is the enemy of romance, as is criticism (often the result of “communication.”) We fall in love – and stay in love – in an environment of relaxed enjoyment. This environment becomes a place of security, an island of joy. In this relationship, you feel:
This very personal book shares a couple’s struggles to understand, not only each other, but also God’s ideas for their marriage. His answers become the foundation for a long and deeply satisfying life together.
Includes Bible verses for further study and discussion questions after each Chapter, making it a complete resource for small group study.
by Jerry & Barbara Cook, Regal Books, 1982, re-released in 2014 Kindle $8.99
Shipping and Discounts
- Price includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S.
- For shipping to Canada, $3.00 USD per book will be invoiced separately.
- To ship Outside North America, shipping varies and will be invoiced separately. For an estimate before ordering, please call 360-678-1051 or email.
- Discounts are available for book orders over $100, some exceptions apply. Call 360-678-1051 to inquire.
- To redeem a Gift Certificate, please order by phone at 360-678-1051